1. Untarget mobs once dead ( when trying to farm fast my character is still targeting dead mob unless i manually target new mob
2. Make hits more attractive and easier to read. When crit hits, my hit, mob hits, its hard to see numbers
3. Make bank accessible through multiple characters instead of having two computers to transfer items
4. Make mobs health visible by numbers instead of a red health bar. makes it so we know exactly how much to hit to kill
5. shorten timers for trade\party. In my opinion its too long and it gets to a point one person is too buggy to do action so the other has to do it.
6. MOST IMPORTANT: New players who are 10-15 levels underneath someone should have a limit to how many times they can be killed. lets say 5 times and 1hr cool down. I see low levels quitting because they don't have a chance to grind levels or some die during quest losing their quest item.
7. Crucial! make more use cases for berries. As it stands i see players buying in game items for real money to get ahead while people are trying to farm and save berries in the hopes of buying such items; but the issue is these sellers have no use for berries and prefer diamonds or paypal money.