News & Announcements
Ahoy there, fellow sailors!
After many weeks of hard work, we finally managed to have a working cross-platform version of Pirate Souls thanks to @Seth. We released a test version on Steam.
- Brand new test server. All players start from stratch.
- 10 character slots available.
- Players progression will be erased once testing period is done.
- Test period will last approximately 2 weeks, maybe more.
- Even if you are on windows it would be appreciated if you could test the cross-platform build!
How to test
- Add Pirate Souls to your Steam library.
- Go to Pirate Souls properties (right click > properties or settings icon > properties).
- In the Betas section of the properties window, select the "cross-platform" option.
You can still use the non cross-platform version of the game. It's the real version of the game. The data from this version will be migrated to the cross-platform version once the test period is done.