--> Actually in game <--
- We have 3 classes: Fighter, Swordsman e Sniper.
- Fighters doesn’t have weapons with attributes like swordsman and sniper.
--> My Ideas <--
- Change the classes’ names to Fighter, Warrior (like a Melee Weapons Master) and Shooter.
- Add new weapons, to fighters (like special/spiritual gloves/socks) to warrior (like heavy weapons, Murakumogiris, baseball bats) to shooter (assault rifles, precision rifles, robot arms).
- Weapons that adds attributes to fighters (like the gloves adds damage to punches and socks adds damage to kicks).
-> Class Specialization
When the fighter reaches an especific level, he can choose in one of theses classes:
- Puncher (focus in gloves),
- Kicker (focus in socks),
- Pugilist (focus in combos like the actual fighters, and uses socks/gloves),
- SkyFighter (focus in dials, the shells of skypea).
When the warrior reaches an especific level, he can choose in one of theses classes:
- Swordsman (focus in swords),
- Heavyman (heavy weapons like hammers, murakumogiris),
- SkyWarrior (focus in spears with heat dials, like shura),
- Streetman (focus in baseball bats).
When the shooter reaches an especific level, he can choose in one of theses classes:
- Slinger (focus in slingshots),
- Gunslinger (focus in pistols),
- Fireman (focus in rifles) e
- Half-Cyborg (focus in robotic arms, that shoots lasers and have munitions of soda).
-> Haki/Mantra (or other name)
Physic Mantra (Armament Haki)
- One that cover the whole body and adds defence like this
- And one that cover the weapons and adds strength like theses
Vision Mantra (Observation Haki)
- When activated, and when the user takes hit, he automatically teleport to back of the target and recieve 0 damage.
- Huge cooldown.
Sorry about my bad english, I'm Brazillian and I'm not fluent in english yet.