Side quests that won't complete/start.

Kira

I've done plenty of missions now, I'm level 19, and my mission log still has a couple starter missions which just won't complete or start.

Tried attaching a screenshot, but it won't let me. The missions that won't complete are:

• Mysterious Litorio
  • Learning a Specialization
  • The Shady Barman

I've already done dailies, got a specialization and completed Litorio's quest. I don't know why these are still here, should I just abandon them?

If it is indeed a bug, I think I first got my dailies before completing the boar quests, which iirc is when the NPC tells you to go talk to the barman.

41 minutes ago, Kira said:

I've done plenty of missions now, I'm level 19, and my mission log still has a couple starter missions which just won't complete or start.

Tried attaching a screenshot, but it won't let me. The missions that won't complete are:

• Mysterious Litorio
  • Learning a Specialization
  • The Shady Barman

I've already done dailies, got a specialization and completed Litorio's quest. I don't know why these are still here, should I just abandon them?

If it is indeed a bug, I think I first got my dailies before completing the boar quests, which iirc is when the NPC tells you to go talk to the barman.

Those quest won't be in your quest log on the next update!