Pirate Souls Marines' Base

Shenmue

Pirate Souls Online RPG Text Logo

I want the art of Pirate Souls to remind the work of Eichiiro Oda, without being the same. So, when working on the Marines’ Base, I tried to make it so we could notice the inspiration.

Pirate Soul - One Piece based RPG - Marines' Base Towers

There’s a zone for prisoners. The idea behind that is to put forward the fact that Pirate Souls timeline starts many years after a great pirate era. There are more prisoners, because more pirates started sailing.

I published a speed drawing video on YouTube about the prisoners. If you are interested on how I did them, you can check the video here: Marines' Prisoners Speed Drawing

Since there are more prisoners, Marine forces need more people. That’s why there’s a zone near the Marines’ Base where some officers can stay. Non-marine players that come near the base will have to fight them. Be careful, some are equipped with a sword.

Pirate Soul - One Piece based ORPG - Marines' Base Tents

Thanks for your time,
Shenmue

Disclaimer: This is an old topic, the original release date is Jan 24th, 2021 on indieDB

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi there,

I have reviewed your domain in MOZ and have observed that you may benefit from an increase in authority.

Our solution guarantees you a high-quality domain authority score within a period of three months. This will increase your organic visibility and strengthen your website authority, thus making it stronger against Google updates.

Check out our deals for more details.
https://www.monkeydigital.co/domain-authority-plan/

NEW: Ahrefs Domain Rating
https://www.monkeydigital.co/ahrefs-seo/

Thanks and regards
Mike Sykes